Shiatsu with Simon Givertz

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Back to basics - part two

At last I feel there is a part two to this blog that I started so long ago (part one). The full paper is available on my student resource page. Here it is enough to say that it came out of the I Ching and the synthesis of several books. I now feel more in touch with the how I Ching, yin and yang and the five elements fit together.

The breakthrough really arrived when reading the I Ching and I saw that there were two trigram sequences, Early heaven and later heaven and whereas the first caused me sleepless nights and confusion the second made sense. Then I went back to a book which says that the energy of heaven descends in one direction to the earth and the energy of the earth ascends to heaven in the opposite direction, so it is important to talk about one or the other.

Anyway if this sounds interesting check out the paper here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
^ Scroll to Top