Shiatsu with Simon Givertz

Thursday 4 June 2009

Clients have said ...

I decided I would keep a list of little gems clients have said, normally on their next visit but sometimes at the end of a session. Most of my work is with people affected by cancer and so most of the comments below are from them. For many the Shiatsu acts as deep relaxation but in addition it also, in a very important way, gives clients tools that they can use. The simplicity of breath, learning to expand around a pain, rather than contract against it, learning to let the neck turn rather than turning it and others. I see myself as inviting clients to try out new ways of being. The more Shiatsu they have the more self-reliant they become. It is wonderful.

Thank you to all the clients that give me such positive feedback. I wish them all well.

I feel deeply relaxed yet I can feel all my blood and something else - energy - moving everywhere in my body. I feel so warm.

I have never been so relaxed

It is the only thing that has boosted my energy

I’ve never felt anything like it before – and I’ve tried a lot

I’d forgotten that I even had a pain

I feel much better than when I came in

I am a happier person because of Shiatsu – thank you

It felt like layers being peeled off and each one was something I wasn’t aware of

Even if I have only learnt about breath awareness it has been great, even when walking the dog it makes a difference

As soon as you touch me there is a deeper level of relaxation than I can find by myself

The touch is so important

I don’t know what you do but it is wonderful – I am glowing all over

I never thought I would be able to move my neck so much. It feels so much freer

I feel two inches taller and my neck feels amazing

I felt light and tranquil for days

My shoulder feels completely different and so do I

I went so far away, further than when I go to sleep, it was wonderful

Your touch is so respectful and safe - thank you

I feel as if I have been scattered to the eight winds, freed and then re-gathered and integrated

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon

    I just had a 'surf' around your website. Prompted by your e-mail to the Penny Brohn body workers. It is just great, informative, inspiring, creative - sounds like shiatsu is fun!
    Still feel the possitive vibes from our meeting at the congress.
    Hope life treats you well.

    Greetings

    Markus

    ReplyDelete

 
^ Scroll to Top